BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, October 5, 2009

Tragedy Strikes

So, I hope you all cherish those last photos I posted. I have to tell you some sad news. Today...well, now yesterday October 5th, Bunny moved on to a bunny's paradise in the big sky...she died. I was deeply saddened at this and cried for quite a while actually. I know she wasn't even my pet, but I cared and loved that animal. We had 2 great days together.

It made me think, man, I can't even take care of a rabbit for 3 days while my friend is gone! I know there is nothing I did that caused this to happen, and its not like we have a vet to take it or any other animal to go see when it becomes sick. Maybe in the States I will have better luck with animals.  Oh! Another gift a friend gave me is called Mrs. Garden. It is a small pot that came with seeds, you water it and watch it grow..... still has not grown!  I hope this isn't a sign of how well I will care for children in the future! ha!

I just cried so much over this rabbit I took care of for 2 days, I know I will be a wreck when we have a dog that lives a long good life passes away!  Good Bye Bunny, I will miss you!

0 comments: