At these parties we received many many new funny gifts. I received a lot of good luck bracelets, Jared received a hilarious coffee cup...I must take pictures and post about that one! But we also received a lot of fruit, I mean a lot! We received more than 10 pounds of bananas, probably over 15 pounds. Anyway, there they are sitting on the floor, still in the bag, of our kitchen. We have eaten 8 of them but there are 15 still left and they are now to the point where I don't like to eat them anymore! yuck! So, this afternoon while procrastinating preparing my oral language speech to give in the morning I began making banana muffins!
Sorry for the sideways-ness of the picture, but they are muffins who cares!
This is wonderful because we are now out of the granola bars and pop tarts we brought with us here and this makes a super easy breakfast! I have only made one batch but I should soon have around 60 muffins I can enjoy. I think this is a much better choice than nasty mushy bananas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment